Baked Brie with Seasonal Fruit Preserve and Toasted Nuts
Yield: Feeds 6 people
- 1 ea Boule Bread (round bread)
- 1 ea 8oz wheel of Brie Cheese
- 2 oz Fruit Preserves (Jelly or Jams work as well)
- 4 oz Mixed Nuts (Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a whole in the top of the Bread as to make a bowl out of the bread.
- Cut mold off of cheese. (It is good mold! You can eat it! But, most people don’t know this, so I usually remove it)
- Place Cheese in the middle of the bread and cover with fruit preserve and chopped nuts.
- Bake for 10 minutes without the top of the bread. Then put top in oven and continue to bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove when cheese is runny and bread crispy.